Home > Careers
Looking for a dedicated BILINGUAL (Mandarin & English) individual who is able to work in a team to deliver precise and detailed work. We are looking for cooperative team players who are quick learners, who are responsible, and who takes initiative in every task.
* The following posting will be partly in Chinese to test and measure the candidates’ skills in the language.
Job Title: Network/Server Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting Relationship: Customer DC Manager, Team Leader
Hours: on average 40 hours per week, 7×24 shift schedule among 4 members
Chances of working overtime: Likely
Location: (1) Santa Clara, CA (2) Sterling, VA
Summary Objective of the Job
- Quickly respond to technical issues (with network, server, IDC environment) on site
- Provide clear updates and consistent communication with customers, IDC provider and Network/Server provider
- Provide our clients with the finished work within the specified deadline
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese, specifically Mandarin
- Experienced in PC Server Installation, configuration, and trouble shooting
- Familiarized with TCP/IP, Switching, Routing, and Optical communication technology
- Experienced in maintenance & operation in IDC or Network Center (as an asset)
- Able to quickly and logically asses emerging and existing problems
- Must have a Computer Science or relevant degree.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- 联系/协调服务器/网络设备供应商, 对现场故障设备及时更换。
- 对系统运行中的突发事件及时报告, 并按照工作流程予以处理。